Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This week seemed to fly right by.   I didn't even realize it was Thursday until a little while ago.  I've been so busy lately that the weeks seem to be blending together.  I am really looking forward to things slowing down a bit.

This week I am thankful for:

New Beginnings ~ It's been a difficult start, with lots of meetings, unresolved feelings and slight anxiety about the unknown but I know this is the best thing that could have happened.  No matter how anxious I feel about change, I know in the long run I will look back and realize I did the right thing.

Special Packages ~ My dear friend Chelle, sent me a package earlier this week filled with teas and a bottle of california sand/sunshine.  I haven't left the house without my Cali-girls since.  <3

Cuddles ~ Nothing takes away the worries of the day better than cuddling with those you love.  Thank you boys for being the best cuddle-bugs.

Support ~ I didn't think I would have had the strength to get through this week but the amount of people who reached out with a kind word, supportive gesture and/or a listening ear helped me overcome my anxiety and fears and push through on top.

Our Veterans ~ Thank you to all the wonderful men and women who have protected our country as well as those who continue to protect us.  

What are you thankful for this week? What made you smile when you least expected it?
post signature

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Holli said...

It's nice to hear a smile in your writing voice.... hang in there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails