Saturday, October 23, 2010

Autumn Delights Me...

"Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."  ~George Eliot

I could not agree more with George Eliot's quote.  To me, there is no season lovelier than Autumn.  This morning when I stepped outside, I found myself thinking about all the things I love about this wonderful season.  So, I came up with the following list.  It's a silly little tribute to Autumn, but it was fun to make.  I hope you enjoy. 

A is for... Apple Picking
B is for... Baking Goodness
C is for... Comfort Foods
D is for... Dancing Leaves
E is for... Equinox Blessings
F is for... Fall Foliage
G is for... Golden Hues
H is for...Harvesting Crops
I is for... Indian Summer
J is for... Jacket Weather
K is for... Kaleidoscope of Colors
L is for... Leaf Piles
M is for... Memory Making
N is for... Nature Walks
O is for... Opened Windows
P is for... Picture Perfect
Q is for... Quilts and Blankets
R is for... Rustling Steps
S is for... Sweatshirts and Hoodies
T is for... Thanks and Reflection
U is for... Umbrella's and Rainboots
V is for... Vacant Trees
W is for... Weather Bliss
X is for... Xtra layers
Y is for... Yellows and Oranges
Z is for... Zippered Jackets

post signature
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails